Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MY 11TH BIRTHDAY!


The Laser Tag Crew


Miss Laura made my awesome gluten free cake! Thanks, Miss Laura! It was so yummy!



My new video camera.

Hi, this is Josh and my mom said I could use her blog and write about what happened on my birthday. So, at around 7:30am I opened my camcorder it was so cool! But it took so long to charge. I'm glad the first charge is the longest charge. But finally it was done and I used it till my my friends Sydney and her brother came over for my party. Then my other friend Sara, her mom and sister came. And then came the Daggetts came, too. Thanks to those that came to my party! And thanks for the awesome gifts! We had pizza and cake for dinner and then we left to go go-carting and laser tag and play a couple of arcade games. But the go-carts were closed because it was raining so we still did laser tag and and arcade games and it was still fun! (Claire and Taylor, my mom said she will make SURE to get more pictures with you in them at the next party!)

No comments:

Post a Comment